My Secret Window

Monday, February 09, 2009

Spent my weekend in lectures


There is nothing much happening this weekend besides waking up at 7 am to go for a 8 hour stint of lectures straight till 6 pm!!! ON A WEEKEND! only thing that kept me going was the fact that i paid 147 pnds for it!
Painful to the pocket, energy draining lectures just to listen. The verdict= FinalBDS revision course, not worth the money. Why? 2 hours in each module in dentistry isnt really enough. Unless the lecturers are wise & smart to cover the important topics... some are! Especially from Barts :)
Worst bits were some lecturer were dwelling on things like IL 2,5,6 ...cytokines... so much pathology- for what leh? Examiners only have 20 mins they not gonna ask you what happen in the epithelium if you have inflammation... LOL Lagi la... one even better... I get his point... but what is the point of wasting my money waiting for other ppl... and keep asking questions with obvious answers leh? Funny you try to be...
What I gathered from this 2 days lectures were:-



  • Tak berbaloi- but u get a glossy printed 100+ pgs of notes

  • Barts is actually quite good

  • We have excellent lecturers in UNI

  • We learn the same stuffs - Saving grace

  • Our uni is actually not bad, maybe better :D actually take away some negative impression of how things are done in our uni

  • I kinda know those stuff they taught

  • Is it about time to brush up? I am a final year dental student...

  • I cant even remember what i sat for last exam... huhu!

Well this hopefully would serve as a reminder that I do do DO... need to start at some point...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2/09/2009 10:51 PM, Blogger melwy said…

    add oil add oil!!
    knowing most of the thing the lecturers said means u know most of the things u need to know i supposed? hee, good good

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
AmazingCounters.com
Buy PC Products